Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Facebook challenge

Not sure if many of you guys are on Facebook, it is a spectacular waste of time!!

However, my wife sowed the seeds of an idea of how to use Facebook to establish my name more.

The social networking nature of the site has facilities to set up groups where you invite your friends to join, they then tell their friends about it, then they tell even more and so on... quite viral!

One such group called the 6 degrees of Separation experiment recently notched up over 3 million members in just over 24 days!!!

Yes I did say 3 million!!!

The things is this particular group seems to achieve absolutely nothing!!! sweet FA

So armed with this knowledge I have set up my own group. GetFit.lu Drop a Dress Size in Jan '08

Basically I am going to provide a daily tips and exercises and nutritional advice to help people drop a dress size in the month of January.

I set this group up just over a week ago and the number of members has grown to over 80...

Hmmm... not exactly 3 million but hey its a start :)

Well the group is open until 1st JAN and then I am closing it to new members...

I'll keep you posted on the progress of the "experiment"

Hope you are having a nice xmas

No comments: