Wednesday, January 30, 2008

domain mad

I went mad on Saturday night....

I was out doing some Snowboarding at the local snow Hall and on the way home I had a monster idea. Basically been wondering how to best follow up on the Corporate Athlete Conditioning Handbook, so now going to put together a load of Sporting specific 12 week programs based on the principles of the Corporate Athlete....

For example the first one will be golfersworkouts.com a 12 week conditioning program for corporate athlete golfers, I also have on the list, snowboardingworkouts.com, mtbworkouts.com etc etc...

In total i ordered over 20 new domain names.

Since then I have sourced a developer who will design the basic site template and graphics for 200USD via ScriptLance and started to pull together a program, articles, sales copy, aweber autoresponder etc.

Still got my Drop A Dress Size product to finish this week, the facebook group has been really successful idea, and I am looking to utilise this medium again to get leads for other projects.

I didn't get the response for the web tech seminar I was looking for, some feedback showed that maybe too short notice and not ideal timings for the seminars... Gonna rethink and retry later on... Still think there is mileage there!

Too much going on as I am training interns once again this week and going to Dax's KCA course too.

No comments: